Have you scoured the internet for tips on how to grow your business? Look no further. In this bitesize episode, Joey and David run through the top 3 books when it comes to improving you and your business.
From the Law of Reciprocity to focusing on sales, these books focus on topics that will help new and veteran entrepreneurs alike.
As ever, if you like the episode, please share and review.
- Influence by Robert Cialdini (00:42)
- Ready Fire Aim (01:45)
- The 48 Laws Of Power (02:55)
- DotCom Secrets by Russell Brunson (03:45)
- “Even massive organizations, really big billion-dollar corporations will go out and still not actually focus on sales first.” – Joey
- “Right now, in our business, we all have to constantly remind ourselves that we want all these new things, the business growing, got to pull all the new processes into place, but the focus of our business is let’s go and get more customers into our products.” – Joey
- “The Law of Reciprocity is a big one, if you give someone something, they want to give something back. A very natural thing as an example is if anyone ever bought you a Christmas gift and you’ve not bought them one, how bad do you feel?” – David
- “When you read the book again, you find different ways to put it into your business and use it.” – David
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat by Michael Masterson
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Green
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online (1st Edition) by Russell Brunson
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story