Trying to launch your first ever business? This is the podcast for you.
In this bite-sized episode, Joey highlights the 3 most common mistakes you should avoid.
Listen now and discover the importance of hiring the right people, understanding what you can do (and what you can’t), and really knowing who you’re selling to.
Love the episode? Please share it on your socials and give us a review.
- Introduction (00:00)
- Hiring (00:25)
- Firing (01:25)
- Knowing your customer (02:11)
- Conclusion (03:24)
- “It is really critical for you to understand your business enough to the point where you can hand it off to someone and feel that they can handle it for you.” – Joey
- “There’s an old saying that goes ‘hire slow and fire fast’. The principle is: get rid of people that aren’t working as quick as you can.” – Joey
- “Who is the dream customer you want to serve? Could you answer that question? If you couldn’t, it’s okay, because you can still address this problem. But you need to figure out who that person is. Once you know the person that you’re trying to speak to, you can start dialling in your video content in a way that becomes really relatable.” – Joey
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story