Find out what Joey and Jamie have to say about the future of Viddyoze, the ongoing impact of Covid-19 – and what it means for businesses going forward – and why investment is important to a business like Viddyoze (at this point in its journey).
And that’s not all. The co-founders also touch upon hiring talent, effective leadership, video marketing and product innovation.
As always, if you liked this episode of Just 3 Clicks, please share it with a friend who you think would enjoy it as well.
- Covid-19 updates and how it has affected Viddyoze (01:45)
- Old reviews and the upcoming launch of the latest Viddyoze (13:00)
- Future lockdown and the future of Viddyoze (16:38)
- The backstory on Klippyo and Blox (18:45)
- Investments to take Viddyoze to the next level (24:10)
- Strengths and the characteristics of a good leader (29:06)
- The future of business as a result of Covid-19 (37:30)
- Conclusion (42:20)
“One of the things we’re working on, in spite of this, in spite of the Covid thing, is our new version of Viddyoze. So we have got a bit of a battle plan, anyway, that we were going to kinda follow, I suppose.” – Joey Xoto
“I think with the Covid thing as well, we kinda have to be adaptable to what business needs are going to be as well.” – Joey Xoto
“Our speciality is executing stuff and making things happen.” – Joey Xoto
“We’ve got plans to take the technology to a more enterprise client.” – Jamie Garside
“I know lots of our team members have got amazing ideas and do amazing things right now of their own accord.” – Jamie Garside