Your landing page is spot-on, but the leads and sales aren’t coming in, right?
In the latest episode of our marketing podcast, we explore a common business mistake: targeting the wrong customer.
It’s easily done – we’ve been there, done that, not sold the t-shirt. But the good news is that it’s easy to fix. Listen now to find out more, from the importance of creating avatars to how to create messaging that targets them.
Did you enjoy this episode? Like and subscribe!
Welcome to the video (00:00)
Get the messaging right (01:38)
Focus on the who (03:28)
- “We’re trying to discern or get the difference between who our customer currently is and who the ideal person is that we’re actually looking to sell our service to” – Joey
- “If you’re trying to speak to loads of different people, then essentially you’re going to be doing yourself a disservice and also doing the people a disservice because you’re not giving them exactly what they’re looking for.” – Joey
- “Conversion rates, average order value, lifetime value, churn rates, all these things can be a factor of your product or it could be down to the type of customer that you’re acquiring.” – David
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story