Subscribe To The PodcastListen On Spotify
Listen On AmazonListen On Apple Podcasts
The fear of failure in business can be so crippling that it will stop you dead in your tracks and leave you in limbo land long enough to destroy all your hopes and dreams. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can give fear a run for its money.
Find out more on what you need to do to overcome fear, tune in to this short, sharp and actionable episode of Just 3 Clicks, with top tips and stories from Joey and David (including getting comfortable with being uncomfortable).
As ever, if you like the episode, please share and review.
- Introduction (00:32)
- Focusing on the wrong things (00:40)
- What you should focus on (02:35)
- Be comfortable being uncomfortable (04:09)
- Conclusion (04:24)
- “Never be afraid to also offer things for free just to build up that rapport. The main thing on this side of the fence is not focusing on things that don’t matter.” – Joey
- “We do it even now in a more built-up business, we fear doing things, and we try to create reasons to not do it by basically distracting ourselves and doing things.” – Joey
- “I think the fear of failure is probably what stops people from doing it.” – David
- “If you got a physical product, then you can go to markets.” – David
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story