Subscribe To The PodcastListen On Spotify
Listen On AmazonListen On Apple Podcasts
Turning your product into an offer can make a huge difference to your sales revenue.
We know because we’ve done it.
In this episode, we’re going to explain how you can do the same. Plus, the theory behind creating an irresistible offer, and why it works on consumers.
If you liked this episode, don’t forget to like and subscribe.
- Introduction (00:00)
- The difference between a product and an offer (00:22)
- The reasoning behind offers (02:57)
- Conclusion (04:14)
- “If your product doesn’t get your customer from A to Z, what can you offer that gets them to that end result faster?” – David
- “Inherently what this is about is trying to understand what journey your customers going on. Where do they start? And where do they end up? – Joey
- “Products and services are logical, while an offer is more emotional – it plays to consumer psychology.” – David
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story