Subscribe To The PodcastListen On Spotify
Listen On AmazonListen On Apple Podcasts
Funny videos are great, but if your content doesn’t drive action – what’s the point?
In the latest episode of Just 3 Clicks, Joey Xoto explains how you can make engaging video content that actually works – and the two types of video you should be making.
Like what you hear? Please share and review!
- Introduction (00:00)
- Having a content strategy (00:17)
- Valuetainment videos (01:07)
- Promotional videos (02:42)
- Finding the perfect balance (03:06)
- Conclusion (03:37)
- “If your video isn’t getting people to act or do something, if you’re not getting a direct response from it, you need to reassess the content you’re creating and get people to take action.” – Joey
- “Always start with the end in mind: what do you want your customer to get out of that video? And then think about how can you make that piece of content engaging different or funny or humorous.” – Joey
- “You can’t just always post value videos, because then you’re giving everything away for free and you’re not getting anything, but you can’t just promote promotional video, because then you’re just selling stuff all the time. You’ve got to mix it up.” – Joey
Films By Viddyoze
- The Viddyoze Story | How We Built An 8-Figure Bootstrapped Software Enterprise
- Viddyoze Presents ‘Fade To Black’ | From Broke To $30 Million | Joey’s Story