Take your social media creative across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok to a whole new level with our free ebook.
If you’re already on one or more of the biggest social media platforms out there, then job well done. That’s half the battle won – you get that social media matters.
But the other half, the ability to stand out from the crowd – and it’s a pretty big crowd, something like 4 billion users in 2021 –well, that’s much harder. It’s an increasingly competitive space and, as we’ve mentioned, incredibly busy. Competing for attention is, needless to say, hard.
But not impossible. This brings us on to our new ebook. We’ve put together 42 quick, easy and powerful organic social media content ideas to take your output to a whole new level.
Inside The Ebook
The ebook is split into 5 sections. Each section covers one of the most popular social media platforms in the world today: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and Twitter.
All the ideas listed under section are designed to help improve your performance on specific platforms, whether you’re looking to improve brand awareness on Facebook, nurture better leads on LinkedIn, or boost engagement on the newest kid on the block, TikTok.
Here’s a little more of what you can expect.
1. Facebook: The Digital Bellwether
- How to jump on trending topics
- How to use Facebook Stories to showcase products
- Why you need to ask questions
2. Instagram: The Pop Culture Phenomenon
- How to use Instagram Reels for product tutorials
- The importance of sharing UGC
- Why you should ask followers to tag a friend
3. LinkedIn: The Home Of Pros
- The positive impact a live Q&A can have
- Why LinkedIn is great for sharing blog posts
- The importance of how-to videos
4. TikTok: The Unstoppable Disruptor
- How to reach out to new audiences
- Why taking part in challenges is useful
- How to make a product demo
5. Twitter: The Quiet Giant
- Why you need to share your opinions
- How to deliver tutorials
- Why offering tips is great for your business